Has your dog consistently scratching and going crazy? It must be fleas that are biting and irritating your pets. The flea lives in pets fur and sucks their host’s blood for a living. Reach professionals for flea control services as soon as you observe fleas and give relief to your pets.
Fleas mostly target pets like cats or dogs. Fleas usually don’t bite humans but sometimes they bite humans which can cause irritation, red marks, and infectious disease. Continuously itching and scratching on flea bites lead to skin allergies.
Fleas are tiny pests but female fleas are bigger than a male flea. Their sizes help them to hide in pets fur. Fleas are irritating creatures, their bite leads to discomfort and allergic reaction, Immediate flea control is necessary to avoid fleas infestation.
Signs of Flea Bites
Flea bites can cause discomfort, irritation, and distress on humans. But their bites can actually torture pets. If your pets are consistently scratching and biting their body parts that mean fleas have bitten them and that is the sign of flea infestation.
Flea often bites humans and their bites feel itchiness and leave red marks. But it’s hard to identify fly bites because many other insects can also leave bite marks which can be itchy. Scratching constantly on flea bites can cause severe skin allergies and irritation.
Flea bites swell less as compared to other insects. Flea bites leave red or brown marks. If you feel or experience any flea bite then you should contact professionals for flea extermination. Henry’s Pest Control Brisbane delivers the complete removal and treatment for fleas from your homes and pets.
Common Types of Flea in your Property
- Fleas that feed cats blood and live in cats fur is called cat flea.
- Cat flea mostly settle where cat rests like their boxes and basket.
- Fleas are thick, wingless. They use their thin long legs for jumping.
- Dog flea live in and around dog’s fur and feed their blood. This flea also bites humans.
- Adult dog fleas are brown. After a meal, they become reddish black.
- Dog flea differ in size from 1mm to 4mm. Their larvae can measure up to 5mm and have offwhite color.
Professionals at Flea Control Brisbane have proper knowledge for various types of fleas and provide the best flea control services. Hire Henrys pest Control Brisbane to get rid of fleas.
Some Facts About Fleas That Everyone Should Know
- A flea can bite your cat or dog around 400 times in a day.
- The flea can be revived after getting frizzed for 12 months.
- Female fleas are known as hungry pests. In one day, a female flea can eat up to 15times of her body weight.
- The flea jumps to changes direction. They can jump continuously without stopping up to 30,000 times.
- Fleas are pretty much deaf and blind.
At Flea Control Brisbane, we are the best option to remove fleas in your property. We can save you and your pets from flea bites. Our controllers are well-trained in handling fleas and use the most advanced treatments to make your house flea-free.
Tips to Prevent Fleas
It is the best option to prevent fleas rather than treating fleas in difficult conditions. Check your pet’s fur properly to make sure that your house doesn’t have flea infestations.
Here are Some Ways to Prevent Flea Infestations.
- Cleaning and vacuuming carpets, mattresses, rooms, and upholstery is very necessary to avoid fleas.
- Keep your pets trimmed, well-groomed and clean. Use a comb to clean your pet’s fur regularly or consult a veterinary.
- You can make a spray with some homemade products. Take water and apple cider vinegar and mix them to make a spray. Use this spray on infested pet’s fur which will make the flea jump off.
- Use Diatomaceous Earth which is a non-chemical and harmless solution. DE is a useful treatment that kills fleas by destroying and dehydrating their bodies.
If the above-mentioned treatment doesn’t work or fails, hire professional controllers for better results.
Henry’s Pest Control Brisbane reputed company in this field and will give you a pest-free environment. Our team is an expert in flea removal and uses eco-friendly solutions for safe and effective results.
Struggling With Flea Bites – Book Henry’s Pest Control Brisbane
- Same day/Emergency flea control services
- Pet safe and environmentally friendly solutions
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Licensed and certified controllers
- Local pest control services
- 24/7 customer support
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Latitude: -27.470125 Longitude: 153.021072