Moths are flying pests commonly found in the garden and open spaces. There are varieties of moth but only a few of them are found in residential and commercial premises. They have no much impacts on human but can impact your cloth, food item or any other fabric item. The short breeding cycle helps them to increase their population in no time. They can get inside your premises through several sources. So before they show their impacts and damage your valuables get the help of professional service provider for Moth Control Brisbane.
How Do They Get into your House?
Moths can get into your house in two ways, either by flying or you bring them yourself. Some moths will usually fly into your house at night when your lights are on as they are attracted to light sources. They will find their way to the food storage area and make it their breeding place. While others will fly in when it is dark. They can also find their way into your home through the items you bring in.
Problems Associated With a Moth Infestation
The most common problems associated with a moth infestation are given below:
- Dark spots of their waste and marks of shedding from their body can ruin your clothes, books and other fabric and paper items.
- Animal fibres like silk and wool are always on their target and they can damage these potentially.
- Carpets, curtains and upholstery are among their best targets. These can become a spot for laying eggs and growth.
- Foodstuff can get infected with their presence and sitting as they leftover germs and shed colour and dirt from their body.
Keep Moths Away and your Stuff Will Be Safe
Most of the stuff like clothes, food, paper and carpet can get affected by the presence of moths. There are several ways which you can hold on and keep the moths away. The valuable belongs to you and you have to keep them safe. Do not leave any of these materials untouched for a long time, and if required to do so, then keep it in a tightly packed storage system where moisture could not get in. There will be no chances of moth growth inside it. If there will be no source for them to grow, they will remain away and your stuff will be safe.
Tips to Prevent Moth Infestation
Follow these important tips and prevent your place from moth infestation.
- Keep the cupboards and wardrobes clean and dry.
- Only clean and dry cloth to be stored inside.
- Seal and tightly pack the food item.
- Keep the windows and light off in the night.
- Check the things you bring in if you carrying any larvae or eggs of moth.
The Best Solution for Eradicating Moth Infestation
The best solutions for eradicating moth infestation are:
- Use of pesticide in the house and surrounding to keep them away and kill the existing moths at your place.
- Clean the cupboards and wardrobes infested with a moth. Take out the infested cloth to clean and dry properly.
- Remove the clutter of paper and treat the place with moth killer. Check the clutter of paper and move out the moth inside it. Put it in sunlight.
- Use repellents and moth spray to kill or move out the moths at your place.
- Get professionals to help for the uncontrolled situation, they will help you in the best way to get rid of moths easily.
Moth Control Professional Service and Our Company
Henry’s Pest Control Brisbane is a well-known name for providing professionals for all types of pest eradication. With over years of experience and several teams of highly experienced and skilled professional exterminator, we give the best service for residential as well as commercial premises. The pesticides and methods used by us are safe for all. When you get a service from us, rid of the pest is certain that too at the affordable prices. So you can trust our professional service for Moth Control Brisbane.
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Latitude: -27.470125 Longitude: 153.021072